Monday, July 26, 2010

Putting Randomness on Hold

I am right now incapable of typing 2-handed.  So my nearly 90-words-per-minute typing speed just went down to, oh, I dunno, 20 w.p.m.?  ...  Not that randomness can't survive the one-handed peck, but I just have better things to do with my time than spend 2 hours typing up the story of me bra shopping at Wal-Mart.

I mean, right now I could probably write a letter faster than typing up a blog post!

SO, ...
Let me know if you want a Random Tamra hand-written snail mail letter.  I'll be happy to send you one.  Leave your e-mail address in the comments section, and I'll get your address and hop to it!

Alternately, if you want a phone call, that also sounds easier than blogging.  I'd rather call everyone I know to relay the same story if I didn't have to type it up.

And those of you who normally type this slow, how do you do it?

2 comments:

  1. So, you could call me, tell me what slice of randomness you want to broadcast, and I could type your post in for you. I am just that nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's sweet. But it so wouldn't be worth anyone's time. I am fully aware of the value of this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete