Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Google is Taking Over the World!

Elijah figured out how to install a Google tool bar. I don't WANT a Google tool bar. ...

Elijah isn't an internet tech or anything. Not only is he just 5 years old, he doesn't spend much time on-line, and he spends zero time on sites other than pbskids.org and barbie.com. He isn't the kid that trial and errors until he figures out how to get what he wants. He's the kid that asks and waits for me to answer. But during that 2 minutes of wait time he clicks lots of buttons, just to cure his boredom (a habit I'm trying to break him of by threatening severe cyber punishments). Hence he changes the location of my Start button and bar about once a month.

What I'm saying is that if it's so easy to install a Google tool bar that my 5-year-old button clicker can do it, I have 2 conclusions:

1. Any adult that can't figure it out is retarded.
2. It's too easy to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment