Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life Doesn't Need Meaning When You Have the Muppets

We've been into the Muppets lately, thanks to a certain friend with a fetish for cute youtube videos.  For instance, Elijah walked up to Miciah and said, "Hey, Miciah."  "Yeah?"  "Mahna mahna."  And immediately Miciah broke into song.  They went on like that for 10 minutes.  (If you don't know what Mahna Mahna is (like I didn't before this week), then check out this video.  Caution:  It's addicting.)

These songs are meaningless, but honestly, WHO CARES?

Tank climbed up on my lap and decided he wanted to watch a video that was posted in the "related videos" section.  I don't know why this particular video stuck out to him, but whatever.  It's the Muppets, we'll watch it!



It's a strange, strange video.  I wanted to turn it off, cause it's just weird.  I was thinking, "Umm, ... okay."  Then, about halfway through, Tank said matter-of-factly, "That's 'isgusting."  And I laughed so hard that I cried.  Cause, seriously.  It's 'isgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment