Friday, January 21, 2011

Reading Dilemma!

There's a book club book that I'm supposed to have read by Feb. 2nd.  A novel.  I anticipate average reading time.

I have in hand GW Bush's memoir Decision Points.  It took me 2 months to get it from the library, and it's not likely that I'll be able to renew it.

I ALSO have in hand Mark Twain's autobiography that I've been waiting for just as long, also isn't renewable, and which I'm super excited about, even though it's forever long and will take me ages to read!

So which do I read?  Help!

3 comments:

  1. Well...what's the book club book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I know nothing about that one. My tendency is to suggest reading both Mark Twain and Lacuna at the same time. Mostly because I like having a novel breather when I'm plugging through a large work of non-fiction. No real explanation for why Twain over Bush, besides the obvious.

    ReplyDelete