Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Things I Want / Is it Worth It?

Not sure it's worth it to buy this awesome bento box, but it's SO cute!:
Come on, Elijah would go CRAZY over this lunch box.  But it would be $60 to upgrade our school lunches ($20 per kid).  Plus, let's be honest, I'd want one, too.  Worth it?

These shoes:

My barefoot shoes are slowly dying, though I can probably get another year out of them.  The ones I have are AWESOME but are no longer available in the same sweet colors.  Plus, these ones actually, you know, look like shoes.  They're $90.  Worth it?

6 comments:

  1. I will let you know tomorrow about the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very light and comfortable. Very airy, not very tight to the foot anywhere. The look just like a real shoe, which is a benefit. I wish, however, that the outer sole was thinner. But it's still flexible and you can feel the ground through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will bring them to Mammoth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Too bad they're not my size. I can't steal them from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are also more grey than in that picture. In retrospect I should have gotten the black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoot! Sorry for steering you wrong. I suppose you could exchange them.

    ReplyDelete