Thursday, May 12, 2011

Going to Sleep

I feel like I should be posting something on here, since I haven't in about a month.

I was going to sleep a few weeks back and I thought of something wonderfully clever.  I worked it all into a fantastic Random Tamra blog post.  I was giggling about it as I went to sleep.  I debated if I should write it down before I forgot it, but there was no way that I wouldn't remember in the morning.  It was THAT clever.

I woke up and my first order of business was to write that blog post.  I searched my brain for the space reserved for it, and there was nothing there.  Nothing at all.  I started going through topics.  Was it about politics?  Religion?  My garden?  My kids?  I ruled out garden and kids, but the fact remained that I still had NO IDEA what it was about.

And there went my chance to be clever.

Trust me, though.  You would have loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment